It is time to hold our Final EuroTrip meeting before we leave in June. Your presence is required and please bring a parent/guardian as well. We will discuss the following items:
-Emergency contact info
-Parental Approval Forms
-Cell Phones and calling cards
-Any other questions/concerns you or your parent have.
The meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 14 at 6:30 PM at the Painted Desert Community Center located at 5565 Painted Mirage Road. See you all there!
Hello European travelers!
Here is a quick update regarding the status of our 2014 Best of Europe tour.
1) Departure Date: The graduation date has been set for June 10 at the Thomas & Mack. Thus, our departure date has been set for Tuesday, June 17. We are scheduled to return on Wednesday, July 9.
2) Payments: You should have fully paid or are in the process of making your final payments. If you have an issue with the payment deadlines, notify Explorica and they will work with you. Their customer service number is 888-310-7121. Failure to pay in full or to work out a payment plan will result in cancellation of your tour.
3) Passports and Name Verification: At this point, everyone should have obtained or be in the process of obtaining your passports. It takes approximately 4-8 weeks to receive your passport. Don’t wait!
All travelers need to log into their Explorica account and verify that their name and passport number listed is EXACTLY how it appears on your passport. This needs to be done by ASAP.
4) Special Dietary Requests: If you require special meals (vegetarian, vegan, pescatarian, etc.) or have any other special requests please notify me immediately.
5) Final Travelers Meeting: We will hold our final travelers meeting in early-to-mid May. By then we will have our complete flight and hotel itinerary, as well as go over all the final details of the trip.
Sign up for the tour here by entering Tour Center ID: Stamcoff-4851
Explore, Learn, and Grow…for the seventh consecutive year, we are offering students an opportunity to spend part of their summer exploring Europe. We are offering through Explorica, a worldwide leader in student travel, the Best of Europe tour to the students, parents and relatives of Las Vegas, Nevada.
The tour itself lasts 23 days visiting London, England; Brussels, Belgium; Amsterdam, Holland; Heidelberg and Munich, Germany; Innsbruck, Austria, Venice, Rome, Assisi and Florence, Italy; Vatican City; Lucerne, Switzerland; Dijon and Paris, France; and Madrid, Spain. The tour will depart after the graduation ceremony in June.
You can sign up for the trip at any time by following the link to the Explorica official website by entering Tour Center ID: Stamcoff-4851. We have set a deadline of September 30, 2013 for sign ups.
We will hold an informational meeting for interested students/parents on Thursday, September 26 at 6:00 PM at the YMCA Durango Hills located between Gowan and Cheyenne on Durango. We will cover all the details of the trip including cost, itinerary, payment plans, what to expect, and of course answer any questions that you may have. We hope to see you there!
|Pricing Effective Until September 30, 2013
|Enrollment and Tour Fee
|Current Departure Fees (airport fees, taxes, fuel surcharges, etc.)
|VOUCHER CODE: back2school200
Program fee includes:
: Round-trip flights
: Comfortable motorcoach • Eurostar high-speed train from London to Brussels • Night train from Paris to Madrid
: 20 overnight stays in hotels with private bathrooms • 1 overnight stay in couchette sleeping berths on train
: European breakfast and dinner daily
: Full-time Explorica Tour Director
: Sightseeing tours led by licensed local guides • Walking tours
Entrance Tickets to
: Anne Frank House • Heidelberg Castle • Dachau Concentration Camp • Doges’ Palace • Basilica of St. Francis • Sistine Chapel • St. Peter’s Basilica • Colosseum • Roman Forum • Notre Dame Cathedral • Louvre • Seine River Cruise • Spanish Royal Palace
We have set a deadline of September 30, 2013 for sign ups.
Explorica currently offers three payment options for travelers.
1) Pay in Full – pay the entire fee upfront and you do not need to worry about any payments.
2) Monthly Automated Plan – pay a $99 fee up front and then your credit card or bank account will be charged an equal amount each month thereafter. The advantage to this plan is it allows you to make payments until June, right before the trip departs. (*This plan is recommended.*)
3) 4-Step Manual Plan – This requires paying the $99 fee up front by September 30, paying an additional $500 by October 30, then paying 75% of your remaining balance 105 days prior to departure. The remainder of your balance must be paid by 65 days prior to departure.